Monday, December 16, 2013

Flash Fiction

I had never attempted to write any flash fiction before, stories ranging in length from 100-500 words, or even less, but decided to try it as it's all the rage these days on the internet, perhaps due to people's growing shortness of attention spans.

The idea I had involved a set of conjoined twins (yeah, I know, I just gave the ending away, but really...it's only a few paragraphs long, so who cares), one of which is criminally insane. I could have easily stretched this out into a long short story, or even a novella, but I thought the briefness of it made it more creepy.

The good people over at Death Throes Webzine http://www.deaththroes.net/ were kind enough to publish my short short piece on their blog. They have a great web magazine with always changing fiction thats well worth a read.


***(The magazine lost it's blog where this story was published during a re-design. I don't know when or if they will be getting it back intact)***

No comments:

Post a Comment